Men are terrified of best mink eyelashes wholesale curlers, and with good reason, too. On repose on a table, an eyelash curler looks every inch an instrument for torture. In fact, in some angles and in bad lighting, it could pass for a miniaturized guillotine; only, the Inquisition would not have been half as effective had henchmen threatened, “I’ll clamp this on your best mink eyelashes wholesale” rather than “I’ll use this to lop your head off.”
Mcors There’s completely no reason to be intimidated by the eyelash curler, however. Even if you don’t know how to apply eye makeup, you will find that the eyelash curler is an easy implement to hold and use. Here are a few tips on how to apply eye makeup, using eyelash curlers in particular.
1. Eyelash curlers work best on clean best mink eyelashes wholesale. Remove old mascara first before you use your curler.
2. Turn your blow dryer on low heat, and blow air onto the curler for exactly five seconds. Carefully touch the metal. If it’s scorching, let it cool down for a few seconds. After all, the point of this article is to teach you how to apply eye makeup, not instruct you on how to deal with eyelid burns.
3. Using the curler, clamp lashes near the roots. Wait 10 to 30 minutes before letting go.
4. Apply mascara. This step in how to apply eye makeup comes last for a good reason. You should never – under any circumstance – attempt to curl your lashes after you have applied mascara. The best mink eyelashes wholesale will only stick to the curler, or be pulled out by the roots.
5. Repeat the same procedures on your other eye.
An eyelash curler can be a daunting little thing, more so if you don’t know how to apply eye makeup. With practice and persistence, however, an eyelash curler won’t be just another item in your cosmetics kit, it will be your new best friend. Anyway, if all else fails, you could always use it to scare stout, balding men away.
Sue Harper is an expert on eye makeup techniques and the director of the CosmeticsMakeupBeauty.Com blog. For tons of fantastic information about eye makeup techniques